I, Marie McDonnell, am the President and Chief Executive Officer of McDonnell Property Analytics. Professionally, I am a Mortgage Fraud and Forensic Analyst, and a Certified Fraud Examiner with thirty (30) years’ experience in transactional analysis, mortgage auditing, and mortgage fraud investigation. For more than fifteen years, I have been an active member in good standing of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and a premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. The CFE credential is recognized as a preferred credential in the hiring practices of businesses, government entities, and law enforcement agencies. ACFE members must abide by a strict Code of Professional Ethics with high moral character. Please feel free to review my complete Curriculum Vitae here.
ACFE CODE OF PROFESSIONAL ETHICS
All ACFE Members must meet the rigorous criteria for admission to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. Thereafter, they must exemplify the highest moral and ethical standards and must agree to abide by the bylaws of the ACFE and the Code of Professional Ethics.
- An ACFE Member shall, at all times, demonstrate a commitment to professionalism and diligence in the performance of his or her duties.
- An ACFE Member shall not engage in any illegal or unethical conduct, or any activity which would constitute a conflict of interest.
- An ACFE Member shall, at all times, exhibit the highest level of integrity in the performance of all professional assignments and will accept only assignments for which there is reasonable expectation that the assignment will be completed with professional competence.
- An ACFE Member will comply with lawful orders of the courts and will testify to matters truthfully and without bias or prejudice.
- An ACFE Member, in conducting examinations, will obtain evidence or other documentation to establish a reasonable basis for any opinion rendered. No opinion shall be expressed regarding the guilt or innocence of any person or party.
- An ACFE Member shall not reveal any confidential information obtained during a professional engagement without proper authorization.
- An ACFE Member will reveal all material matters discovered during the course of an examination which, if omitted, could cause a distortion of the facts.
- An ACFE Member shall continually strive to increase the competence and effectiveness of professional services performed under his or her direction.
- I shall continually strive to increase the competence and effectiveness of my professional services.